Posted on: January 4, 2016
Export Development Canada (EDC) will be awarding up to 30 scholarships annually, 25 of which go to undergraduate university or college students interested in pursuing a career or furthering their studies in international business, with up to five additional scholarships for students in programs which combine business with environmental or sustainability studies. An EDC scholarship is worth a $4,000 cash award. The application process starts in November and ends in February. Scholarships are awarded in spring, and issued in autumn at the start of each academic year.
To qualify you must be:
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian university or college.
- Studying business (international business, commerce, finance, economics, accounting, etc.) or business combined with environmental or sustainability courses.
- Returning to full-time studies for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- In excellent academic standing.
Deadline to apply: February 5, 2016
For more information and to apply, visit: http://www.edc.ca/EN/about-us/student-programs/youth-education-program/Pages/default.aspx?frompage=eye2012e