Posted on: January 12, 2016
Are you interested in studying abroad? If you are currently enrolled in, or have applied for a study abroad program you may be eligible to apply for the $1000 Stories from Abroad Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Monday, February 29, 2016
Your eligibility to apply for this scholarship is based on the following:
- You are currently enrolled at a BCSA Consortium Institution
- You are currently enrolled in a study abroad program, or have applied to study abroad in a program in the next calendar year (in which case the scholarship will only be awarded upon acceptance into the program of choice)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please download our application checklist and email the application requirement materials in one pdf with the subject line reading “Stories from Abroad: British Columbia Study Abroad Scholarship Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org
In return for the $1000 Scholarship the chosen student will need to submit the following to be uploaded onto our BCSA Blog:
- One 300-400 word pre-departure blog post (with a photo)
- One 300-400 blog post (with a photo) throughout the duration of the study abroad program
- One 300-400 blog post (with a photo) once the study abroad program has finished and the student has returned to B.C.
- 8-10 additional photos upon completion of the Study Abroad Program
- A short presentation at the student’s home institution once back in B.C.
SCHOLARSHIP SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: February 29, 2016
These photos and posts will be featured on our BCSA, BCCIE and StudyinBC websites and social media pages.
Please also ask your international advisor or visit your institution’s Student Awards and Financial Aid website for more information.
Application Submission: email@example.com
For more information on the British Columbia Study Abroad Scholarship, visit BC Study Abroad Financial Aid