Posted on: January 10, 2017
Canadian students and researchers can now apply for scholarships for studies or research at the undergraduate, Master’s or PhD level that lead to a degree at an Indian university.
- Program name: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan – India
- Funding organization: Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: 2
- Duration: Full duration of the academic program
- Inclusions: Airfare, ground transportation to the place of study, living and medical allowance, tuition fees and accommodation
- Deadline: February 20, 2017
All inquiries regarding this scholarship program should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the International Scholarships RSS feed to be kept informed of competition launch dates and other news relating to the International Scholarships Program of Global Affairs Canada.
Please do not hesitate to forward this information to your networks.