Posted on: March 12, 2018
The Government of the Republic of Korea is offering scholarships at the Master’s and PhD level for study or research in a variety of fields including Korean studies, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering. Scholarships are tenable from September 1, 2018
All inquiries regarding this scholarship program should be directed to: email@example.com or 613-237-4820.
- Program name: Foreign Government Awards Program – Korea
- Funding organization: Government of the Republic of Korea
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: 3
- Duration: 2 years at the Master’s level and 3 years at the doctoral level plus up to 12 months for language training
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, language training, living allowance, and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: March 21, 2018
Subscribe to the International Scholarships RSS feed to be kept informed of competition launch dates and other news relating to the International Scholarships Program of Global Affairs Canada.
Please do not hesitate to forward this information to your networks.