Posted on: December 21, 2018
Who can apply for the grant?
Undergraduate and Graduate students who:
- are studying a Master Programme at a university in one of the defined countries of origin OR
- are studying a Bachelor Programme at a university in one of the defined countries of origin and have successfully completed at least 4 semesters of studies by the time of taking up the grant
- are accepted as an exchange student at FH Salzburg
- have excellent English and/or German skills
- are staying 4 to 10 months in Austria
- are not older than 35
- must not have studied/pursued research/pursued academic work in Austria in the last six months before taking up the grant
What is the closing date for the application?
- TRU students who wish to meet this grant’s application deadlines must submit their application to study on exchange in Austria to TRU Study Abroad by January 17th
Where can further information be found?
Please find the information brochure about the Ernst Mach grant in the attachment. Further information can also be found here.
Contact person for the Ernst Mach Grant for studying at an Austrian University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule) at OeAD is Katharina Cepak. She is responsible for the application process in Austria and is your contact person if one of your student is joining another university in Austria.
Tel. : +43 1 534 08-456
Contact person for the Ernst Mach Grant for studying at FH Salzburg is Teresa-Lena Grünwald.
Tel. : +43 50 2211 1033
For more information on FH Salzburg click here.