Posted on: October 23, 2019
Financial Aid | BC Study Abroad
Are you looking for funding to help you go abroad? Apply for the Stories from Abroad Scholarship now for a chance to receive $1000!
Your eligibility to apply for this scholarship is based on the following:
- You are currently enrolled at a BCSA Consortium institution
- You are currently enrolled in a short-term study abroad program or have been accepted into a short-term study abroad program between September – December 2019
How to apply
Please download our application checklist and email the application materials in one PDF with the subject line reading “Stories from Abroad: British Columbia Study Abroad Scholarship Application” to email@example.com
In return for the $1000 scholarship the chosen student will need to submit the following to be uploaded onto our BCSA Blog:
- One 300-400 word blog post (with a photo) pre-departure
- One 300-400 word blog post (with a photo) throughout the duration of the study abroad program
- One 300-400 word blog post (with a photo) once the study abroad program has finished and the student has returned to BC
- 8-10 high resolution photos (in JPEG format) upon completion of the student’s study abroad program. In an accompanying Word document, supply the following information for each photo: Image File Name, Location (Geotag), Caption
- A short presentation at the student’s home institution once back in BC
Application Deadline: Monday, October 28, 2019
Please ask your international advisor or visit your institution’s Student Awards and Financial Aid website for more information.