Posted on: February 19, 2019
About the Scholarship
The ISEP Community Scholarship supports our mission of extending access and affordability of study abroad.
Who can apply?
ISEP students from any member institution with demonstrated financial need qualify to apply for the ISEP Community Scholarship. You are encouraged to apply if you are a student who is statistically underrepresented in study abroad:
- You’re the first person in your family to attend college or university
- You identify as LGBTQ
- You currently serve in your country’s military or you are a military veteran
- You’re an ethnic, racial or religious minority in your home country
- You have a disability
- You study science, technology, engineering, mathematics or education
- You are studying abroad to learn a second language
How much is awarded to scholarship recipients?
For 2019-20, ISEP will award scholarships of US$500 to ISEP students from member institutions.
Submit an Application:
Please note that once you begin your application, you cannot leave the webpage until you press “Submit.” Applications cannot be saved and you will not be able to return to a submitted application.
How to apply:
Complete the application form by March 30, 2019.